Kniha: English for Health Sciences Teachers Resource Book v anglickom jazyku
Názov: English for Health Sciences Teachers Resource Book
Autor: Milner, MVydavateľ: Cengage Learning, 2006
Dostupnosť: 2-3 týždne
Suitable for university students at intermediate level who want to use their English for international communication in Health Sciences fields.
* Medical language is presented and developed through a variety of integrated four-skills activities reolving around diferent case studies.
* Job-related situations such as diagnosing, treating and referring patients give students the opportunity to practice English in professioanl contexts.
* A grammar resource is provided for review and self-study.
* A picture dictionary and glossary highlight common and more challenging medical vocabulary.
* An international English audio program with a variety of American, British and non-native accents trains the listening skills required in today's global community.
* A comprehensive Teacher's Resource Book provides teachers with photocopiable test materials, step-by-step teaching notes, answer keys and photocopiable activities to extend reading, writing communication and grammar skills.