Kniha: Medical Microbiology, 6ed v anglickom jazyku
Názov: Medical Microbiology, 6ed
Autor: Murray⁄Rosenthal⁄⁄PfallVydavateľ: Elsevier,, 2008
Dostupnosť: teraz vypredané ?Produkt bol len pred chvíľou vypredaný.
Ďalšie kusy budú k dispozícii čoskoro.
A succinct, easy-to-use, and engaging way to study microbiology! Clear discussions explain how microbes cause disease in humans, and review the updated vaccines and new antibiotics currently available to treat these diseases. Expert coverage of basic principles, the immune response, laboratory diagnosis, bacteriology, virology, mycology, and parasitology ensures that you`ll understand all the facts vital to the practice of medicine today.
* Focuses on why the biologic properties of organisms are important to disease in humans, equipping you with a practical understanding of microbiology.
* Examines etiology, epidemiology, host defenses, identification, diagnosis, prevention, and control for each microbe in consistently organized chapters, enabling you to find the information you need fast.
* Features summary tables and text boxes that emphasize essential concepts and learning issues, enabling you to make your exam review more efficient.
* Correlates basic science with clinical practice through review questions at the end of each chapter to help you understand the clinical relevance of the organisms examined.
* Uses clinical cases from literature reports to illustrate the epidemiology, diagnosis, and treatment of infectious diseases.
New to this Edition
* Features revised artwork-more than 635 brilliant images, nearly all in full color-that offers a more consistent and modern approach to the study of medical microbiology.
* Provides more clinical photographs throughout that help you better understand the clinical applications of microbiology.
* Offers expanded use of summary boxes for bacteria throughout all organism chapters to further enhance your review and learning.
* Includes enhanced Student Consult features including self-assessment questions, clinical cases, animations showing the actions of various important toxins, and a PowerPoint presentation with supplemental images of organisms and stains.
Cena 34.94 €
Cena 37.14 €
Cena 43.55 €
Cena 59.39 €
Cena 50.38 €
Cena 28.88 €
Cena 31.89 €
Cena 34.95 €
Cena 75.42 €
Cena 29.83 €