Kniha: Oxford Handbook of Emergency Medicine v anglickom jazyku
Názov: Oxford Handbook of Emergency Medicine
Autor: Wyatt, Jonathan P.Vydavateľ: Oxford University Press, 2012
Dostupnosť: 2-3 týždne
Ďalšie knihy v sérii :
Oxford Handbook of Pre-Hospital Care,
Oxford Handbook of Emergency Medicine and Oxford Handbook of Pre-Hospital Care Pack,
Oxford Handbook of Acute Medicine
- The best-selling handbook for all those involved in emergency medicine
- Covers all the conditions that commonly present to the emergency department making it the perfect practical guide
- Incorporates the latest treatment guidelines including information on resuscitation, DNR orders, infection control and learning disability
New to this edition
- Includes new revised 2010 Resuscitation Council guidelines
- New sections outline patient advice and information
- Incorporates latest developments in emergency medicine
- Expansion of information on paediatrics and psychiatry
Fully revised and updated, the Oxford Handbook of Emergency Medicine is the definitive, best-selling guide for all of the common conditions that present to the emergency department. Whether you work in emergency medicine, or just want to be prepared, this book will be your essential guide.
Following the latest clinical guidelines and evidence, written and reviewed by experts, this handbook will ensure you are up to date and have the confidence to deal with all emergency presentations, practices, and procedures. In line with the latest developments in the field, such as infection control, DNR orders, advanced directives and learning disability, the book also includes new sections specifically outlining patient advice and information, as well as new and revised vital information on paediatrics and psychiatry. For all junior doctors, specialist nurses, paramedics, clinical students, GPs and other allied health professionals, this rapid-reference handbook will become a vital companion for both study and practice.
Readership: Junior doctors and specialist registrars in emergency medicine; nurses and paramedics working in emergency medicine; clinical medical students; general practitioners; recommended reading for postgraduate examinations in emergency medicine.
768 pages | 136 black and white line drawings | 180x100mm