Na objednávku, dodanie 2-4 týždne
bežná cena: 13.20 €
Creamy Chicken Zucchini Fettuccine
. 1 small onion, chopped
. 2 cloves garlic, minced
. ¿ tsp Himalayan or fine sea salt
. ¿ tsp freshly cracked black pepper
. 1 large head (600g) cauliflower, roughly chopped
. 2 cups chicken stock
. 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
. 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
.2 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
. the juice of 1/2 lime
. 1 tsp capers
. 225g mushrooms, sliced
. 450g leftover cooked chicken, chopped (I used grilled chicken)
. ¿ cup fresh parsley, chopped (to garnish)
. 2-3 large zucchinis, peeled and julienned
1. Peel the zucchini (or not, I peeled mine just for the look and munched on the peels while I was cooking) and cut them into wide julienne strips with a mandolin. Set aside. (I used the wider setting of my mandolin to create Fettuccine-like "noodles", but you could also do finer noodles with the thinner setting or you could also use a vegetable spiralizer.)
2. Add onion, garlic, salt and pepper to a medium saucepan. Cook over medium heat for one or two minutes, until fragrant and slightly softened.
3. Throw the cauliflower in and continue cooking for a minute or two.
4. Add chicken stock, cover and bring to the boil; lower heat and continue cooking until the cauliflower is tender, about 5-7 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, cook the mushrooms in a large skillet until nice and golden. Add chicken and continue cooking until heated through; Reserve.
6. Ladle the cauliflower mixture into your blender; add Dijon mustard, nutritional yeast, balsamic vinegar and lime juice and process on high speed until super smooth and silky in consistency. Throw in capers and pulse 2-3 times just to mix them in and break them down a little. Pour that cauliflower mixture over the reserved chicken and mushrooms and bring to a simmer over low-medium heat.
Grab the book for more paleo recipes now!
- Vydavateľstvo: Blurb
- Rok vydania: 2019
- Formát: Paperback
- Rozmer: 229 x 152 mm
- Jazyk: Anglický jazyk
- ISBN: 9781320557986
- Anglický jazyk
Tender: Volume II, A cook’s guide to the fruit garden