Chicken Curry Salad
. 4 chicken breasts
. 2 cups green grapes
. 1/3 cup Paleo Mayo
. 1 heaping tablespoon curry powder
. 2 heaping tablespoons honey (or more!)
. ¿ cup slivered almonds
. Sea salt (to taste)
. Black pepper (to taste)
1. Cover your baking sheet with aluminum foil.
2. Set broiler on high, arranging rack so that the chicken will be about 2 inches from the heat.
3. Rinse your chicken breasts and cut off any excess fat.
4. Place chicken breasts side by side on baking sheets.
5. Sprinkle sea salt and pepper, to taste. Place chicken in oven and broil for 14 minutes.
6. Carefully flip each chicken breast, and place back in oven for it to continue to broil for another 14 minutes.
7. Once chicken cools off, grab your sharp knife and cut all four chicken breasts into small squares.
8. Place chicken, grapes, and slivered almonds in your mixing bowl; using your wooden spoon, mix them together.
9. In a separate bowl, mix your Paleo Mayo, honey and curry powder. Once combined, add it to your chicken, grapes and almond mix.
10. Eat right away or store in the refrigerator.
Grab the book to get more paleo recipes now!
- Vydavateľstvo: Blurb
- Rok vydania: 2019
- Formát: Paperback
- Rozmer: 229 x 152 mm
- Jazyk: Anglický jazyk
- ISBN: 9781320557993
- Anglický jazyk
Tender: Volume II, A cook’s guide to the fruit garden