- Anglický jazyk
Broker to Broker
Autor: Robert Freedman
Praise for Realtor® Magazine's BROKER to BROKER "By providing best practice management tips with thought-provoking ideas, Broker to Broker offers invaluable guidance on virtually every aspect of our dynamic industry. The book's easy-to-read format, with... Viac o knihe
1 kus skladom v predajni Posielame obratom
bežná cena: 42.72 €
Praise for Realtor® Magazine's BROKER to BROKER "By providing best practice management tips with thought-provoking ideas, Broker to Broker offers invaluable guidance on virtually every aspect of our dynamic industry. The book's easy-to-read format, with in-depth supporting material available online, is an innovative approach to helping the country's brokers and managers find effective solutions to today's challenges."
- Ron Peltier, President and CEO, HomeServices of America, Inc., Minneapolis, Minnesota "This compilation of the latest Realtor® Magazine articles on real estate brokerage management could be of help to brokers and managers looking for practical ideas to boost their operations. The book quotes extensively from veteran brokers and managers who are trying new ways to build sales and tackle problems. Within the book's range of articles could be helpful ideas for you."
- J. Lennox Scott, Chairman and CEO, John L. Scott Real Estate, Seattle, Washington "The editors did their homework. The pace of change in our business is a constant challenge. Even if you don't want to lead the charge in industry change, brokers would do well to study the innovative concepts (such as the employee-agent model) illustrated here. The section on operations is particularly useful for brokers of a multi-office/multi-region operation."
- Steve Brown, ABR®, CRB, Vice President and General Manager, Crye-Leike, Realtors®, Memphis, Tennessee "The editors o Realtor® Magazine do a fantastic job of keeping Realtors® on top of all real estate concerns. No issue is more timely or essential to building good business than brokeragepractices."
- Blanche Evans, Publisher, Agent News, and Editor, Realty Times, Dallas, Texas
- Vydavateľstvo: John Wiley & Sons
- Rok vydania: 2005
- Formát: Hardback
- Rozmer: 235 x 157 mm
- Jazyk: Anglický jazyk
- ISBN: 9780471783183