- Anglický jazyk
Autor: Rob Goffee
1 kus skladom v predajni Posielame obratom
bežná cena: 22.99 €
Companies` competitiveness, even survival, increasingly hinge on such "clever people." But the truth is, clever people are as fiercely independent as they are clever-they don`t want to be led. So how do you corral these players in your organization and inspire them to achieve their highest potential?
In Clever, Rob Goffee and Gareth Jones offer potent insights drawn from their extensive research. The authors explain how to:
• Identify your clever people and their motivations
• Shelter your "clevers" from political distractions that can inhibit their productivity
• Help clevers generate even more value by creating clever teams
• Manage the unique tensions that can arise when clevers work together
Leading clever people can be enormously challenging, yet doing so effectively is the key to your organization`s sustained success. Lively and engaging, this book provides the ideas, practices, and examples you need to create an environment where your most brilliant people can flourish.
- Vydavateľstvo: McGraw Hill Education,
- Rok vydania: 2009
- Jazyk: Anglický jazyk
- ISBN: 9781422122969